You can also call us on 01782 939079 if you need to chat.
- We are bespoke service, so we ensure we can meet everyone’s needs and we pride ourselves on our diverse client base from start-up businesses and large corporate companies, individuals and teams. Families and friends will benefit from you using VA Services as your stress levels will decrease and more time is freed up for socialising, playing with the kids or taking holidays.
- All of our plans include a dedicated virtual assistant. This means you can develop and nurture a long-term relationship. You will work with your assistant on a one-to-one basis, continually submitting tasks directly to this person. Your VA will grow to know you, your work, and your preferences and so many tasks begin to be completed without any input required.
Can I access your other services through one plan i.e content writing, social media or website management?
- Yes, that’s where the magic of VA Services really starts to show. Access our in-house team of designers, web masters, content writers, bookkeepers, social media gurus, video editors and digital marketing experts. Use your virtual assistant to manage your virtual team or talk directly to whatever expert you need at that particular time.
- Our head office is in Newcastle-under-Lyme in Staffordshire, and all of our VA's work from this office.
- We find Skype to be one of the most cost-effective and easiest applications to use for video conferencing and phone calls, but you can email, WhatsApp, phone, text – it’s up to you!
- Yes, we work from 7am until 10pm, 7 Days a week